Factory Seconds - Trafalgar Red Rain Boot by London Littles
Factory seconds are brand new and completely functional but have more than normal variation, which may include glue residue, discoloration, cosmetic scratches or other markings from the manufacturing process.
Please note that all factory second sales are final (no returns or exchanges).
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- Our rain boots are made with 100% natural rubber which is one of the most eco-friendly ways to produce rain boots. The added bonus - complete and total water resistance!
- The cotton insole helps keep those little toes warm and dry. Believe it or not, the cotton is very important to prevent stinky shoes from happening.
- Each pair of London Littles rain boots comes packaged in an adorable drawstring bag. A little bonus for your adventures.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Made from 100% natural rubber for water resistance
- Easy to pull on and off
- Sturdy soles made with a non-slip grip
- Ideal for rain, snow and muck
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean the exterior with mild dish soap, water and a soft cloth
- If the interior becomes wet, remove the insoles and let both the insert and boot dry for 24-48 hours.
HOW TO SIZE
- Stand up straight with your heel against a wall and a blank piece of paper taped to the ground. Make sure the paper is flush to the wall.
- With your foot on the paper, trace around the foot.
- Measure the longest point of the foot. From the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Repeat for the other foot. Sometimes our feet are different sizes and could cause a shoe to not fit!
- Add .25 inches to the measurement. This is your insole length and you can now match this length with the size chart below!
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Insole Length in Inches|