The power of fragrance to trigger the senses, a memory and even a person's emotional state are the inspirations that direct many candle makers. Make the most of your candle purchases by taking care of your candle correctly.
Wick trimming is a crucial component to caring for your candle. We highly recommend that you always trim your wick to ¼” before each burn. Wick trimming offers many benefits including:
1. Helps provide a cleaner burn
2. Prevents the wick from curling in on itself
3. Creates less soot on the jar
4. Increases the longevity of your candle
1. Trim wick before lighting.
2. Keep candle free of drafts and any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
3. Only burn the candle on a level, heat resistant surface.
4. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and stop use when there is only 1/4" of wax remaining.
5. Let the melt pool reach the edges of the jar during the first candle use. This will prevent any tunneling and performance defects for future burns.