Washable Rug Draa
The Draa region has inspired this model from the Morocco collection! 100% cotton, washable rug, which can be machine-washed (8 kg capacity). Base dyed in petroleum. The main color (petrol blue akso named petroleum) has been woven onto the base using the loop technique, in contrast to the burgundy, ash rose, pink and lemon rhombs, which provide different textures and sensations. The two ends of the rug feature the rug base into which cotton yarns have been stretched to create a hand-made, rustic fringe. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it's for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets.
SIZE: 4' x 6' 1"
- Machine-washable:easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.<
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.