The City Dweller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. This four-wheeled eco stroller has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
- Ready from day 1
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET* & OEKO-TEX certified (*black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller
- 25% of plastic components sourced from ocean plastics
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
Check out our complete Aldea Home & Baby Stroller Guide