Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit Cotton
This cute cotton Magic Sleepsuit will be soft and comfy for your precious baby and help their swaddle transition go that much easier so you both can enjoy some restful sleep. The soft, breathable cotton inner and outer layer with a layer of polyfil in between provides just enough security and comfort to muffle your baby's startles and help them drift off to sleep, and stay asleep. The scooped neckline keeps fabric away from baby's face, and double zippers make diaper changes a snap. The Magic Sleepsuit is to be used for back sleeping in the crib, the recommended safe sleep position.
Sizing: Ideally you should wait until your baby is 3 months of age to start using the Magic Sleepsuit, however, it really depends on the size of your child. The Magic Sleepsuit should fit comfortably, yet be snug enough so that the baby feels secure in the suit. There is some overlap between the small and large sizes with guidelines as listed below.
3-6 months; 12-18 lbs.
6-9 months; 18-21 lbs.
Features & Benefits: Beyond providing a cozy, secure sleep environment to aid in baby’s sleep there are many other features and benefits to a Magic Sleepsuit.
- Cuddly soft cotton inner layer next to baby's skin
- Scooped neckline to help keep fabric away from baby's face
- Double zipper for easy movement in/out of the suit and convenient diaper changes
- Open hands to allow grasping and play
- Open feet for ventilation and comfort
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Helps muffle the startles and twitches that wake babies prematurely
- Helps soothe baby back to sleep if woken
- Eliminates the need for any blankets or loose bedding in the crib
- Gives your baby a cozy and secure feeling while sleeping separate from you on a firm crib mattress
- Designed for back sleeping only in the crib (once babies roll in it, they should be transitioned out of it)
- Baby should need only a cotton one piece in suit; thus, eliminating the need to bundle or use several clothing layers
- Helps to eliminate need to increase room temperature in nursery
- Helps keep baby at a constant and comfortable body temperature all night long
- Provides familiarity when traveling or sleeping in a different environment
- Becomes part of consistent nap/bedtime routine
- Helps to minimize the need for parental intervention (i.e. nursing, holding or rocking to sleep, etc)
Safety: As a parent, my highest priority is the safety and well-being of my children and I am sure it is for you as well. So, you can be assured the Magic Sleepsuit was designed and manufactured with safety as a top priority. The Magic Sleepsuit has undergone extensive safety lab testing. Each and every shipment is safety tested by a global, independent safety testing agency, Bureau Veritas. The Magic Sleepsuit is in compliance with CPSIA requirements. Obviously, as with any baby product it is the parents and/or caregivers responsibility to make sure that the Magic Sleepsuit is used as recommended. Below are links to other useful sites for safety information including safe sleeping tips.