Nordica 2023 Santa Ana 93 Women's Flat Ski
2023 Santa Ana 93 Women's Flat Ski
With unmatched versatility, the Santa Ana 93 easily handles both on and off-trail terrain while providing a balanced and stable feel.
And although it loves making fluid turns on groomers, it’s at home anywhere thanks to an entirely new construction and shape.
A wood core paired with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal make the ski lighter and easier to maneuver.
This fresh design also boosts confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and stable ride.
The Santa Ana 93’s shorter radius makes it easy to control turns and transition between them.
And because its 93mm waist offers exceptional versatility, it’s the perfect daily driver for women looking to carve groomers and explore the entire mountain.
Light, powerful, and playful the Santa Ana 93 is the most balanced ski in the collection.
SPECS AND TECH
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL: Different designs for different lines. Lighter with metal dampening, Stability where you need it, Playfulness where you want it
By adding more metal to the narrower skis and less metal to the wider skis, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain.
The narrower constructions have more power and stability on trail while the wider constructions are more playful off-piste and in softer snow.
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance, Improves versatility, Increases playfulness
- TRUE TIP: Lighter, Smoother. More maneuverable - By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending
the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we were able to increase playfulness and
maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us