Nordica 2023 Santa Ana 88 Women's Flat Ski
Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable.
And now—thanks to an entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—our best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever.
Equipped with a narrower waist, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge
hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver.
With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
SPECS AND TECH
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL: Different designs for different lines. Lighter with metal dampening, Stability where you need it, Playfulness where you want it
By adding more metal to the narrower skis and less metal to the wider skis, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain.
The narrower constructions have more power and stability on trail while the wider constructions are more playful off-piste and in softer snow.
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance, Improves versatility, Increases playfulness
- TRUE TIP: Lighter, Smoother. More maneuverable - By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending
the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we were able to increase playfulness and
maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us