2020 The North Face W Defdown Parka GTX
Waterproof, breathable parka for blocking fall's cold weather in style.
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
- Standard fit
- GORE-TEX 2L shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with magnetic closure covers the center front zip
- Gusseted sleeves for mobility
- Zippered alpine hand pockets
- Convertible mitten storm cuffs
- Polyurethane (PU), reverse-coil zip vents at hem for added mobility
- Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
- 3" drop-tail hem
- Style: NF0A3MH7
- Avg Weight: 1500 G (52.9 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 38"
- Body: 230 G/m² GORE-TEX 2L—71% Nylon, 29% Polyester Twill With Mechanical Stretch
- Lining: 73 G/m² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty