2020 M ThermoBall Eco Vest
ThermoBall™ insulated, eco-conscious vest made from post-consumer recycled content for superior lightweight and packable warmth on cold hikes.
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Slim fit
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Style: NF0A3Y3O
- Avg Weight: 300 G (10.58 Oz)
- Center Back: 27"
- Classic: 20D 38 G/m² 100% Recycled Nylon With Durable Water-repellent (DWR) Finish
- Matte: 30D 50 G/m² 100% Recycled Polyester With DWR Finish
- Print: 50D X 50D 73 G/m² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Classic And Print Lining: 20D 38 G/m² 100% Recycled Nylon With DWR Finish
- Matte Lining: 30D 50 G/m² 100% Recycled Polyester With DWR Finish
- Insulation: ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester: 11 G/ft² In Body; 13 G/ft² In Collar
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash