Elan 2023 Ripstick 94 W Women's Freeride Flat Ski
Trail, remote areas, slope, forest .... Discover the length and breadth of the mountain with Ripstick 94 W Ms. ELAN . Thanks to its construction designed for lighter skiers, adapted morphology, it will take you everywhere with ease.
It guarantees you a good feeling and instant hand decision. Thanks to its 94mm waist width , it offers in powder but allows you to carve nicer curves on the right track.
With the Amphibio profile , it remains manageable and grips well on snow. Reactive, it communicates good energy through the SST sidewalls and TNT technology .
If you want to have a good time, the Ripstick 94W will satisfy you.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- TNT clean technology Elan is a combination of innovations that provide the best balance between weight and performance. The essence of the TNT technology is its Tubelite Wood Core with carbon tubes on the sides of the ski combined with Vapor Tip inserts. All results in an extremely light and powerful ski, powerful and stable
- Amphibio Profile is a revolutionary ski design that incorporates rocker and camber in the right and left ski. The Amphibio offers a ski with a camber on the inner edges for precision, grip and stability, while the outer skirt allows you to turn easily while being more forgiving
- Construction STT sidewall provides fast transfer from skiing to snow, while providing excellent torsional rigidity
- To create the Tubelite wood core, two lightweight carbon tubes were inserted into the laminate wood core. Measuring 5mm in diameter, all of these tubes are the ski's length along the arc of the edges. This provides more torsional stiffness and reducing rebound performance from core materials. The result is a surprisingly light and stable ski
- the fiber reinforcement optimizes the flex glass and increases the ski's torsional rigidity. The fiber is placed under and over the core of the ski and increases the stiffness of the ski
- Vapor tip inserts are integrated into the tip and heel of the ski core. They reduce weight and vibrations and increase stability for a comfortable ski even in very demanding conditions
|SIZE||SHOVEL (MM)||CENTER (MM)||TAIL (MM)||RADIUS (M)||WEIGHT (G)|
|Recommended size||0-10 cm shorter|