Eleven Six Dana Sweater - Multi Color
The Dana sweater is a collaboration with local Hudson-valley artist: Dana McClure. The graphic, intarsia-technique, is a translation of one of the artist’s bold, abstract floral artworks she is. The Dana has a relaxed, body-silhouette, has-side-splits and straight sleeves. The sweater is anchored with wide-rib trims at mock-neck and cuffs. The piece is ethically made from the softest, Peruvian alpaca yarn to be a wearable art, statement piece that you can cocoon in.
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING OVER $300
- Ethically made in Peru by artisans with LOVE
- Made sustainably from Peruvian alpaca blend yarn
- Graphic, intarsia pattern is part of an artist collaboration with Dana McClure.
- Chunky rib trims at double mock-neck and wide, single rib at cuffs and bottom hem
- Splits at bottom hem for movement
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 21 ½’
- Body width at chest | waist | bottom hem: approximately 26 1/2”
- Model is wearing size XS/S
- Model is size XS/S, size 2 and 5ft 10” in height
- Measurements are taken on the flat